Monday, November 24, 2014

Let Shakespeare Write Your Greeting Card

Greeting and good morrow!

So I have been thinking about the holidays, because IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN, and I have come to the conclusion that if we, as a culture, have agreed that there is no better way to show your affections to your loved ones in cards than with words written by other people, then those words should be Shakespeare's, by golly!

Jokes aside, in case you don't know this about me, I just love receiving and sending greeting cards - especially long-distance ones.  I think that in a time of increased casual communication, the extra effort goes a long way.

So I've picked out a few of my favorite cards that feature the Bard.  You can buy them, be inspired by them, or just smile and move along.  The choice is yours!

Personal fav: Holiday Hooch!




Hope you liked these.  There will probably be more in the future.  And yes, today's post was short.  But I am hella sick, and all I wanna do is dance sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment