Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Bardcore

Hello y'all, and happy Thursday,

Remember how I showed you a bunch of Shakespeare t-shirts that were awesome?  Of course you do, they were the best shirts you've ever seen.

Well now I've gone and found another one.  And between you and me, it won't be long before I buy this one too.  I need it.  Hella badly.


Is that the best or is that the best?  You too can get one here!

That's my only plug for today.  I promise there is no money to be had in pushing these things.  Like, none at all.  Negative moneys, even.  I am just trying to fill the streets with more people in Shakespeare swag, for my own purposes.  

Just buy it, okay! It's good for you.

Sidebar: Ever since my last t-shirt post, my boyfriend has been saying "come hither my nither" to me constantly.  So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment