Friday, January 23, 2015

Shakespeare and Tumblr Part 3

Hey-ho!

Today is a tumblr day again - do you love these?  I love these.  If you do, or don't, share your thoughts in the comments!  I plan to keep doing them, because I love sharing the relevancy of Shakespeare's plays.  There is something so enlightening about connecting with people and stories from over 400 years ago.

So let'd just do it!  I will provide explanations where I fear there may be a disconnect.  If I am mistaken and there is no disconnect and you are way smarter than that, then my B, yo.







I hope you enjoyed thoses!  My favorite is by far the first one about Ophelia - "Does she have a boyfriend?" "Not a good one."  Ah, I laughed pretty hard at that.

Anyway, until next week, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment